How to Apply for Help:
For Fastest Service:
Please be sure to complete all the fields to avoid delays in processing. Completing this intake starts the process. You must speak with an MSPB staff person to complete the application process.
- After your submit your online intake, a member of our staff will contact you to complete the screening process to determine your eligibility for our Free Legal Services. We will ask you questions such as your type of legal problem and your current income and household size.
- If you have a trial or hearing scheduled, please call us as soon as possible to increase the chance of us finding a volunteer. We are unable to handle emergency situations, so please call well in advance of your trial or hearing.
- Because we rely on the generosity of volunteers to accept a case when they are available, we cannot guarantee we will find a lawyer for every client.
- MSPB charges a one-time, non-refundable $25.00 processing fee. If you cannot afford this fee, you may request a waiver in writing.
- You can also call 410-690-8128 to speak to an intake specialist and ask for an application to be mailed to you. Other inquiries can be directed to email@example.com